Browser MMORPG Features
We are designing this script so that someone with no programming knowledge has the ability to start there very own browser based MMORPG.
- Character Progression Once a class is chosen, Players always have something to improve on weather it's gaining levels, improving stats (Attack, Defense, Health, Mana) or gathering more gold.
- Customizable Map and Locations You have the ability to name each place on the map as well as custom greetings and names for shops and inns.
- Make Money Allow your players to gain benefits in game by using subscribing or by placing ads within the game.
- Player run Guilds Players have the ability to run there own guild which includes promotions and demotions inside the guild.
- Player vs Monsters Players can fight monsters to gain items, gold and experience to level up their characters.
- Player vs Player Players if they dare can fight other players in the same location they are at for a chance of stealing some gold.
- Stores Shop around at different shops including a weapons store, armour store, Magic Store and Inn.
Admin PanelOnce you have the script installed you can set yourself up an Administration account (As well as others) and access the back end of the website where you can set all the specifics of your game.
- Armour & Weapons Add, Edit or Remove: Weapon and Armour stats and location.
- Monsters Add, Edit or Remove: Monsters with attack, defense, level, hp, experience and drops.
- Spells Add, Edit or Remove: spells in the game that players use there mana to cast. You can set specific spells for each class.
- Items Edit, Add or Remove: items that can be found around the world by killing monsters around the world.
- Levels Edit, Add or Remove: Have as many levels as you like and list the experience needed for each.
- Members Add, Edit or Remove: All player details can be edited not limited to stats, location, guild and permissions.
- Guilds Add, Edit or Remove: Players create and manage there own guilds but if you need to you can change them around.
- Quests Add, Edit or Remove: Create your very own quests that players can choose to complete for items or gold.
- Locations Edit: Have custom text for when people visit Inn and Stores around the world map.
- World Map Edit, Add or Remove: Name the places players can visit including level requirements on the world map.
- Ads Information on how to change your ad code by just copying and pasting it. In future you'll be able to do this on this page.
- Content (Work in Progress) Edit all the information your players will ever see such as the game story, class information and the games guide.
- SQL Edit: If you have the SQL experience their is an area to run code. This can also be deleted for security.
- Settings Edit: Settings such as players regeneration, ads, premium settings, website information and more!